Here at Curran Bowles Family Law we have specialist advisors who can help you understand what happens when you decide to separate or divorce. 

You may need advice in relation to your finances or the arrangements for the children as well as other practical and legal issues. Getting information and informing yourself is always a good way to approach your new situation.  If you are worried that your partner is going to make decisions without discussion with you, such as incurring debt, spending or moving money, we can give you advice about what you should do.

If you cannot agree any aspect of your childcare arrangements, you can talk to one of our family law advisors. Our solicitors will assist you in resolving any problems you have, preferably by agreement and without the need for going to court. Court proceedings will only be issued if there is no other way of resolving your case.

We will talk you through issues such as child support, spousal maintenance and any other financial concerns you may have.  When you are ready, we will advise you in relation to how best to sort out your finances and resolve issues such as joint ownership of property, savings, and any other assets, including income and pensions. We will talk you through the process of  ‘financial disclosure’ and assist you in trying to negotiate an agreement to obtain the best possible financial settlement to secure you and your family’s future, or failing that by advising in relation to appropriate court proceedings.

If you need legal advice arising out of a marriage breakdown, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our specialist family law team on info@bowles-law.com or telephone 02897 512722 to discuss your situation in confidence.

Clare Curran
Director & Head of Family Law


Email Clare Curran

Real People
Real Advice
Now We're Talking

Let's talk about your Divorce & Separation query today.